11.03.2008

Baby London update...

Baby London is well on her way! She has yet to arrive but, she has definitely has thought about it the last few days. It all started this last Wed, I went in for a normal check up thinking everything was good... at that appointment i was informed that i was measuring 33 1/2 weeks when i was 37 weeks along. So then i schedualed an ultra sound to make sure that everything was still going good and that she was growing. Also at the appointment my dr wanted me to do a kick count that night after dinner to see how often she was moving. She was suppose to move 8-10 times an hr. and if she didnt to go to labor and delivery. Well London was being stuborn and only moved 4 times in an hour. We called the "on call" dr and he said i had to go in and have her monitored. So that night we went in and later released with being informed that everything is looking really good! Thursday we went to the ultra sound and found out there that everything is still looking really good. But i still was not feeling her move alot which we were concerned about. The dr. ordered a stress test the next morning which was friday. Friday rolled around and we went to the hospital AGAIN... Did the stress test, and there found out my fluid levals were really low. They can go from a 24 -0 they will start you at a 5. Well my levals were at a 6. They said to us you may be having a Halloween baby. Once they said that Marcus was so excited but kinda nervous... Cause he had 2 big parties he had to dj that night... They checked my fluid levals again and it was at an 8. The dr came in and said they were sending us home but come back in on Sunday! Well we didnt even make it to sunday, Saturday I wasnt feeling her alot and was having contractions, We went in to labor and delivery again and was there for several hours. We had some test ran and later that night sent home. That night i was at a 3 and contracting every 5-8 mins. Now we are playing the waiting game. I am still contracting but they are not strong enough yet i guess. She now has to wait a week before she can come because my WHOLE family is off in Mexico enjoying the beach!! She cant make her apperience into the word with out my family here!!! Lets all hope we can make it a week or more!!!
Other then that everything is going great. I feel great! Im just really ready for her to come. It has seemed like i have been preggers FOREVER!!! I will be paitent and when London is ready she will make her enterence!! I will keep you call posted!!!

13 comments:

Texas Welch's said...

Good Luck on the delivery!!!

The Brown Family said...

So glad for the update!! What craziness you're dealing with! But that's great that the baby is doing well and that's your body is doing it's job. I hope things continue to go well.
We for sure need to get together while I'm in town. You still have the same cell number?? I'll call when we're there and we should set something up....unless you're in the middle of having a baby ;o) Much love friend!!

JeSs said...

I am so glad to hear you guys are doing well with that story! I am sure the doctors are watching really carefully! It is always nerve racking in those situations! A gal in the ward in Highland had the same exact thing, but she was induced immediately. She also was only 32 weeks! I am so excited for you! Good luck and can't wait for baby updates!

Momma said...

Heidi- I am so excited for you!! I found your blog from Angela's. I would love to come see you and the baby when she arrives. Good luck these next few weeks.

Jessica (Sorensen) Dunford

Alison said...

wow, crazy! good luck! she will be here before you know it1

Katie Corbridge said...

Heidi-

I love the name London! It's kind of like our baby Landon, but the female version! We have the cutest baby girl in our ward named London, but it's not that common. Too cute!

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

Hi Heidi, I live in apartment 13, and I just wanted to say good luck! I'm excited to see your little girl!

Marissa Jeanette said...

Wow that sounds crazy I hope all is well and everything goes ok. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Marissa Jeanette said...

Wow that sounds crazy I hope all is well and everything goes ok. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

The Lichtie Family said...

I am SO excited for you two! Ava was born just under a year ago and it brought back so many memories of my labor story! I know that contractions get so uncomfortable but enjoy the experience!! It is such a miraculous time:). I really am jealous - love every minute of it and just know that the epidural makes everything all better!

Kristen and Garrett Halligan said...

Wow thats so exciting!! Hope she waits just long enough for your family to be there but not too long so you can get her out!

Kristin said...

How exciting! I need to bring your gift! Should I just wait for little LOndon to come?? I can't wait to see her. PRec! Love ya

Amazed said...

Heidi...I'm so worried about you! Call me if you need me to carpool boys...I'm ALMOST ready to live again! Can't wait to see this little cousin to Baby Lily (ha! Rylee's words!) Love you!