12.01.2008

One Month Old

London will be a month old this week! Where has the time gone?? London has brought such happiness to Marcus and my life. She is such a good baby! I just cant get enough of her! All i do is hold her and look at her! Sense we have not updated in a long time this is What we have been up to....

Relaxing!
Splending ALOT of time with our families!
Shopping for Christmas!
Thanksgiving.
Went to her 1st movie. (she did awesome!!!)
Hanging out with cousins
Spending time with daddy!
Running around with mom!
Getting Santa pictures done!!
Going to see the lights at temple square
And much more...

I love being a mom!!!

11 comments:

Stephanie said...

Heidi,

I don't know if you remember me. I'm Levi West's wife, Stephanie (he and I were dating when you and I met at Boner's house over 4 years ago). Anyway, if you don't remember me, don't feel bad I just have a really good memory. I just wanted to congratulate you on your baby! We have the same bedding for our little girl and I still love it. She's so cute!

Jamie said...

i'm so excited to see this post! i've been dying to see more pics of her! she's just precious. glad you guys are enjoying this special time. wish my baby girl was still only a month old and not a year old! she's getting big too fast! miss you guys! : )

JeSs said...

She is so precious! What a fun month you have had! Happy Holidays!

Kevin & Amber said...

Heidi, she is SO SWEET!! I can not beleive she is a month old!! CRAZY, how time goes by so fast. Call me soon cause we need to set a date for a shower. Love ya

cswelchkins said...

She is so tiny. What a beautiful little daughter. I'm happy to see more pics of her, but I'm really looking forward to meeting her in person. Love to you and Marcus, Colleen

Kristen and Garrett Halligan said...

She's so cute!

Kristin said...

Oh Heidi she is darling!! How fun!! The pictures are so cute, she looks loke such a good baby! Love ya girli!!

Marissa Jeanette said...

She is so precious what a cute baby girl you have. Love the pictures:)

Momma said...

Heidi... She is beautiful!! Time does seem to go by faster when you have a little one. I would love to get together!! Talk to you soon-
Jessica Dunford

The Brown Family said...

She is SO darling! Glad things are going well. We'd still love to see you. I've got my sisters kids til Saturday, so if you want to come to my folks house and hang out we'll be around. Just give me a buzz!!

kdub said...

HEIDI.........SHE IS ADORABLE!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER! WHAT A PRECIOUS GIFT YOU HAVE. KAREN