4.05.2010

Easter

I love Easter!!
I love the fact that we didn't have to rush off to Church..
We could actually enjoy Easter cause it fell on Conference weekend!
We spent A lot of time with our families!
We went to many egg hunts...
Grandma Jo's
GrandMa Genes
And a flash light one!!
London had a blast.
She loved to run around for about 5 sec then she was off to play. She is at such a fun age where he is getting excited for things, wants to be apart of things, she wants to be independent.. All in all she is a very happy go lucky girl!! She and I laugh all day! She is so funny! Easter bunny spoiled London, she got a New bike, a swim suite, flip flops, an outfit and some toys!! Man she much be a good girl!! ;)
Conference... was so good!! It always makes me want to be a better person. It makes me realize what i need to be doing in life!! I really enjoyed conference!! It left me thinking on how i can improve!!


2 comments:

Kristin said...

she is getting so big! oh she is cute! glad you guys had a fabulous easter!!!

Megan Andersen said...

Heidi! You are such a darling mommy!! You look so happy!!! I love looking at your smile! Even through your pictures I can feel the love you have for your girl, your hubby, the world. Love it!!