5.25.2010

Oh MaN


Im going to miss her this next week!!
We are going to Lake Powell with a bunch of friends
so that means...
NO KIDS ALLOWED!! ( we are the only one with a kid!)
I know lolo will be in good hands!
I will just miss her
like CRAZY!!!!!!!!



BUT
I am super excited to go spend some time with
my lover!!!
When he is around that means we are having a
GOOD TIME!!
He knows how to make me laugh
all the time!!!

I think lake Powell is the best VACATION EVER!!!
This trip is going to be crazy!!
3 House boats
8 Wake board boats
1 helicopter
Zip line
Bleach Club (dj Marcus wing and Dj Dan!)
Slippin' slid! ( it shoots you into the water)
Great food!
And good Company!!
SO EXCITED!!!



GOODBYE UTAH.... Hello Lake Powell!!!! LOLO WE LOVE YOU!! SEE YOU SOON!!

4 comments:

RaCHeL said...

I am SOOO jealous! I miss LP like crazy! Sounds like you guys have quite the set up too! Can't wait to see pics!

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

oh my gosh... I am so jealous. no wonder you aren't answering your phone:) I can't wait to see pics, I know you'll have a time of your life!!!

Megan Andersen said...

A helicopter?? Wow, you must have friends in high places! Have Fun!!

Tara said...

I haven't set times yet, but they would be friday after 4 or Saturday from 9 - 12pm or 1 - 3pm. So let me know what works best for you.