5.30.2008

Baby update!!

I have been bad at keeping everyone posted on the little one coming. I am now about 15 weeks along. I went to my doctor yesterday and everything is going really well. The baby is about a size of a lemon. He also did an ultrasound just to see the baby... it was so cool. It actually looked like a baby. The baby was sucking her thumb. We saw it kick, and move around... To bad we were not able to see if it was a girl or boy :(  I am dying to know. I guess i can wait. ( i have been trying to get marcus to go to fetal photo but he doesnt want to... :() We the appointment for June 30th to find out what we are having. I still think its a girl!!! I have been feeling really good. Honestly i dont even feel pregnant. I just look a little chubby. Im in the awkward stage not really showing but look like im just getting chubby. ha ha!! So as soon as i find out what we are having ill let you all know!!!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Just one month and you'll know, yay! I remember being so anxious! I saw you walking in the parking lot the other day, and I thought she so doesn't look prego! But, I was the same way...I hated that funny awkward stage. But you are just gorgeous...glowing! :) I'm so excited for you guys...I'm so glad we've become friends...when I move we still have to keep in touch!!!

Alison said...

okay, unless you have gained a good pounds since last weekend....you are still so tiny...i don't expect you to change anytime soon. we loved seeing you by the way!!!

Calli Hayman said...

Ha! I don't think you can look chubby! But nice try! You are going to be such a cute pregnant mommy! Yay! i bet you have a girl too-

Brad and Jade said...

I talked Brad into going to fetal photos too. I just couldn't wait any longer. I actually really loved it too. We went later at night so it wasn't busy and they did the ultrasound for a long time it was so cool. I'm excited for you Heidi, your going to love it!