6.05.2008

Hubby Tag......

I have been tagged by my cute sister-in-law Jessica... Here we go!!!
( a pic to come)

How long have you been together? We met each other in August 2007 and were married in January 2008. So about 10 months..... So not very long. But when its right its right and i couldn't be happier!!!
Who kissed who first? He kissed me in the parking lot of my salon. HA HA way romantic.
Who eats more? Well that's kinds a debate... Right now i eat a lot cause i am pregnant but he always eats a lot. He's a big guy!! So as of now its a tie... But usually hands down he eats more!!!
Who is taller? Marcus is by far... 6 6" i am only 5 7"
Who is smarter? Hands down Marcus is!!!
Who is more sensitive? Well it depends... but for the most part i think he is. Love ya babe!
Who does the laundry? Well sense we live in an apartment we go do our laundry at our parents house or if we have waited to long we will go to a laundry mat... So we both do it but i am picky about how it is done...
Who cooks? We both do... it just depends!!
Who drives when you two are together? He usually does, when he is so sleepy from all the hard work he does some times i do so he can get some shut eye.
Who is more stubborn? I would have to say probably me!
Who has more siblings? ME!!! 4 sisters and 3 brothers.... He has 3 sisters
Who is more daring? Oh hands down he is. I am daring but he will not turn down a dare someone gives him!!!
Extra stuff: Marcus is a very hard worker. When he had any chance possible we love to spend time together. Marcus is very out going. He is the most thoughtful guy i have ever met. When he gets the chance he plays hard, He loves boating, hiking... anything out doors!!! Marcus is My best friend!! I love spending time with him. when he is away working late nights i miss him like crazy!!! He also knows how to make me laugh so hard that i cry... hes so funny all the time!! There are so many things i love about him.... I love you toots


I Tag... Alison Welch, Megan Welch, Tenille Williams And anyone else who wants to do it!!!! Have fun girls!!!

3 comments:

andy'n'jess said...

I loved finding out more about Marcus, you two are perfect for each other!
Love ya!

Garrett-Ashley & our Peanuts said...

Heidi you crack me up, you and Marcus are so good for each other and we love you both so much.
We look forward to your arrival of your "bambino"

Welch TLC said...

We love Marcus too! Cute Post