6.07.2008

BABY GIRL!!!!!!!!!

So yesterday Marcus and I were sitting at Olive Garden (my favorite place) We had about an hour and a half to spare before we had to go to a meeting, so we were talking about what we wanted to do. And of course i brought up.... FETAL PHOTO.... I think he was so sick of me asking him and talking about it he gave in. So we went to south town mall to see if they had any openings. Well they did. We had to wait about 30 min so we walked around talking placing bets on who was right... talking... Just being us!! So we were up.... we were in there for about 2 min and he said... ITS A GIRL!!! I said are you sure?? He was like yep 200 % sure. We are so so so EXCITED to have this baby girl join our lives. Its such a blessing!! Marcus is going to be such a great daddy!! So who ever guessed a girl was right... I new all along it was a girl.. Marcus really wanted a boy but it will just have to wait till next time!! If anyone had name ideas and want to share... Please do!!! 

7 comments:

Alison said...

congrats!! that is so awesome. i love having girls. warning...i have had two friends who went to fetal photo then at their real ultra sound it was the opposite sex...boy or girl, both are great!!

Megan Andersen said...

Congrats! You were meant to have a girl...you will make such a great girly-girl mom!! She's going to be the luck one!!!

Welch TLC said...

Yeahoo! We are so excited for you both! I can't wait to meet her,with her Daddy's humor and her mamma's spunk she will be such a cutie!

Karlee Turner said...

Congrats Heidi!! How fun to have a little girl first! I'm so excited for you guys!

Marissa Jeanette said...

Congrats!! that is so exciting. There is so many fun things to buy for girls. oh and that picture of you guys is so cute!

Heidi said...

How fun!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your baby girl!! I was over at Jamie Slade's today and she brought up that you are pregnant! She was teaching me the whole Blog thing. I'm sure this is random hearing from me since we really haven't talked - but we did meet one day after church and had a short visit with our husbands outside the apartments! Anyways, just wanted to say congratulations! Such a wonderful blessing you have coming your way!

Jen Palmer