12.29.2008

Christmas

Christmas was so fun this year! Having a kid changes it all! I cant wait till next year for her to be able to enjoy it a little more. Daddy Helped her open her presents on Christmas morning .On Christmas eve we went to my parents house, had lots of food, had a sing along, games, and acted out the nativity scene with all the grand kids. London was baby Jesus. She was so cute... she slept threw the WHOLE thing!! After the nativity my dad played his violin and we all sang away in a manger. Its so fun starting new traditions. 
On Christmas morning we went up to my in laws house and had breakfasts and opened presents, then to my parents house for dinner with my moms side of the family. We did a lot of running around in 2 days but i love being with our families during the holidays. We had a wonderful Christmas, as i hope all of you did as well!! Happy Holidays!!

6 comments:

Aimee & Patrick said...

Heidi, she is so stinking cute!!

AHT said...

Oh my heavens that picture of London at the top of your blog page is absolutely adorable... send it into a model agency! Seriously!

Robyn Reynolds said...

Your family is so cute. London looks so much older all ready.

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

Such cute pics!! You guys look like you had fun. Hey we should get together soon.

Megan Andersen said...

Kids definitely make the holidays more magical! She is so beautiful!! I am bummed that we cannot make it to her blessing...that is the same day that Matt & Karlee are blessing little Alec. I can't wait to see all the pictures of that special day though. LOL.

Robyn Reynolds said...

I didn't get my daughter sleeping through the night till a little over 3 months. I read the book babywise and started focusing on her daily naps first. I made sure she wasn't hungry, poopy and everyting then I put her in her crib for her nap and turn on her mobile. At first she would fuss for a long time and I would go in after a while and rock her, calm her down and try again.
(Most people let their kids cry for a long time but I just couldn't) Now when I put her down for her naps she barely fusses and falls asleep.
Then at night I try to do a nightime routine and she is used to falling asleep. Also I have a humidifier in her room which I think helps and I bundle her which I think helps too.
Everything I was reading said a baby who gets the naps they need sleep better at night so I started there. I know different things work for different babies but hopefully yours catches on. It still might be too early to expect her to sleep more than 5 or so hours in a row.
Once Ava started sleeping around 8-10 it is like heaven! You'll get there.