1.06.2009

2 months old


I cant believe it my baby is 2 months old. I cant believe how fast she has grown. She is so much fun. Some things she has accomplished are... She smiles at us, she Koo's, she has found her toung, she try's to tell us stories, she stays a wake more, she DJ with her daddy, she likes to dance with us, she's our snuggle BUG!!!
2 months old
D.J-ing with her daddy!! He's starting her young!

She loves her sleep!! 
Mommy and London feeling a little under the weather!
Oh so sleepy....
My Happy little girl!

Im SO in LOVE with little girl! She makes us so HAPPY!!
I love to SNUGGLE with her,
I just LOVE being a MOMMY!!!! (its the best)


LONDON'S STATS....
HEIGHT 24.1 - 95%
WEIGHT 13.1 - 90%
HEAD 15.9 - 85%

13 comments:

Kristin said...

Heidi!! She is just so beautiful! I am so happy for you guys. And I love that we are neighbors, let me know if you ever need someone to hang out with. I am home during the day! ;)

Brittany said...

She is so cute!! I can't believe how fast time flies!

Aimee & Patrick said...

That last picture is my favorite! She is so beautiful! Dude, I seriously need to get my hair done desperatly!

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

she's getting big quick:) how'd the blessing go?? call me!! miss you guys lot. and Hayden misses his girlfriend:)

The Brown Family said...

What cute pictures! She's getting so big!! You're looking great for just having a baby 2 months a go.
Darling baby!

Marissa Jeanette said...

I can't believe how big she is getting, and her little smile is so sweet. she is just a doll!

Alison said...

i love her big smile! i loved seeing you all this weekend, you have a beautiful family!

Kevin & Amber said...

She has the biggest smile!! That is so dang cute!

Jamie said...

i'm so sad i didn't get to meet this little doll in person while we were in utah. she is just precious. i love all the pics.

being a mom is THE BEST, huh? : )

Texas Welch's said...

Baby London is soooooo precious!!! I am so glad you are enjoying her in your life. No one can explain the love of a child until you have one.-Jo

Megan Andersen said...

Oh Heidi...she is precious! Sounds like you are savoring every moment which is awesome because they grow up soooooo quickly!!

Heidi said...

Wow. You look incredible for just having a baby! new babies are so fun. I'm glad you are loving it.

Ashli Paynter said...

HI! Thanks your little girl is so cute too. I think Bently is just a little bit older, but really close to the same age. I love baby gap! That's where the one outfit is from. I haven't talked for you for so long I hope all is well.