1.24.2009

TODAY LONDON....


Got her ears pierced!!!
Her DARLING cousin Rylee came with us to help London get through it!!
She was such a big helper. Thanks Rylee London sure does LOVE YOU!

When we got to the mall we went straight to the store (where i took Rylee to get her ears done) Rylee picked out the earrings, i signed some papers, and then took a seat. Then that's when the nerves set in. Its hard when its your own child but we did it. They did it so fast but She still cried, had tears and that's when i felt SOO bad. Not even 2 min later she was smiling and then fast asleep. I think she looks adorable!! I have always said i would pierce my little girls ears early so she would never remember it. I have gotten a lot of crap for doing it but i am so glad i did it!!!

before her 1st pair of earring!
Sleeping right after! She might still be a little mad at me??
hanging out feeling Great!
she looks ADORABLE!!!!! 

10 comments:

Jamie said...

so cute :D

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

she looks even cuter!

Kevin & Amber said...

That is awesome Heidi!! I knew you would deck your little girl out with all the girly accessories. She is a DOLL!!

Megan Andersen said...

Heidi, I definitely think that you made the right decision doing it this early on so that she couldn't remember. My hubby wouldn't let me pierce Ava's ears when she was little, & I am regretting that already.

The Brown Family said...

So cute! I did the same with Tess and got crap for it too. But now that she's turned into such a girly-girl, she LOVES have her earings to show everyone, haha!
Besides, what litle girl isn't going to want their ears pierced?!!

chris said...

Ok I ment to leave a comment but I guess I didn't save it!! So adorable I want to do that if I ever have a girl!! See ya next weekend!!

Kristen and Garrett Halligan said...

Cute! Good for you for doing it even with people giving you crap for it!

Texas Welch's said...

I so want to get Paige's ears done, but am really nervous about it so I have not done it yet. I do want to get it done soon. I am glad to hear it was a good experience.

Heidi said...

At least you have no regrets. She looks way cute.

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

HAHAHHA SHE CUTE HO!!! I LOVE BABY GIRLS WITH EARINGS lol