1.21.2009

London's Blessing!!

London was blessed a few weeks ago, Marcus gave her such a sweet blessing! She was a good girl and didn't make a peep! So when we got to the church i had asked Marcus if he had the card field out and if everything was ready to go,
 he said: I can do it later i don't have to do it now...
I said: Ok but are you sure??
He said: Yes babe I promise
I had my trust in him and didn't think twice about it! Well there was an other baby blessing that day, the bishop got up and said we have a baby blessing of so and so... DIDN'T MENTION US AT ALL!! I leaned over and said...
Does the bishop know we are blessing London??
He said: I think so i talked to him about it.....
so this baby blessing started, Marcus was nervous and was like what do i do... I said: walk up there and tell him we need to bless London too cause we have all the food ready and are whole family is here! Through the whole blessing Marcus was nervous.... But right  the blessing there goes Marcus... talked to the Bishop, who covered it up real well. Long story short... we ended up blessing London. We had a good laugh though that's for sure!!  Marcus did an amazing job! Its so fun to see the LOVE he has for London. Shes going to be a daddy's girl that's for sure!!! London Loves her daddy and is go great full for there time they have while I'm away!!! I'm so great full that i have these two amazing people in my life!! Love ya!!

After the blessing we had everyone over to my parents house for a little lunch! We had pulled pork sandwiched and salads and chips and goodies... the whole nine yards. Thank you to you all whole helped out!! I want to thank everyone who came and supported us  we really appreciate it! It was fun visiting with everyone and catching up with all my friends and Family!!! THANKS AGAIN!

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Thats what we were thinking!!! She is so precious and you are such a great mom!!

Marissa Jeanette said...

Cute pictures she is such a pretty baby:)

Kristen and Garrett Halligan said...

Ha I thought it was the bishops mistake in sacrament meeting, or was it? Ha well it was a great blessing! She's such a cutie!

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

she's so cute! Good to see you the other day!

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

I can't believe how much she has already grown and changed!!! still cute as ever! XOXO

Tara said...

I am free anytime to take pics

Jamie said...

i am sad we didn't get to see you while we were in utah! she is so stinking cute! you and marcus look like you are in heaven. i'm so happy for your little family! stop by my blog sometime and drop me a line girlie!