2.05.2009

3 months old!


My Little London is now 
3 months old.
Where in the world does time go?
London is such a joy in our life! She makes us laugh all the time!
Are life has truly been blessed with this sweet little angle!!



A few of London's LOVES are:
Hanging out with her daddy!
Visiting her Grandmas and papa's and cousins.
Loves the tub
Loves to lay and talk to mommy and daddy!
SMILE SMILE SMILES is all she does.
Watching baby Einstein
She loves to kick her legs and play with toys!
Loves shopping with mommy! ;)
Loves to SLEEP!!!
Loves to Talk and tell stories!!
London is such a happy girl!! London we love you so much!! You are our little angle! I remember seeing your beautiful face and hold you for the first time. I could hardly feel you in my arms. I remember your first sneeze , your first smile, your first "pooping" face. Those MEMORIES i will cherish forever!! I am loving every minute being your mommy! I am looking forward to many more memories, laughs and bonding with you as you grow! Know mommy and daddy LOVE  YOU!!



8 comments:

Megan Andersen said...

Heidi! So are you still headed down south for the weekend?? Please call me if you are (435-862-4238). I would LOVE to see you, & meet darling London!!

Jamie said...

i love, love, love that first picture of her! she's just so perfect heidi!

Kristin said...

Hey it was so fun to hang out with you. we need to get together more often!

Lisa said...

Thanks for saying hi! Your little girl is Darling!!

Katie Corbridge said...

I think London has the largest collection of darling headbands and bows than any other baby girl I know! :)

Welch TLC said...

Heidi London is GORGEOUS!!! We love getting the details from your mom everytime we talk. WE LOVE LONDON, COle keeps saying that over and over while we look at your blog. "I like Heidi, I LOVE London!" he says :)

Kristin said...

Hey did you get a new phone number?? I text you the other day and no response. Ha

Amazed said...

I can't wait until little Lily/Sadi/Taylor/whoever is born next month to be London's girlie cousin! Won't they be cute together????