4.14.2009

EASTER!!

Easter was so fun!
The bunny spoiled all of us this year!! 
London loved her basket the bunny left!!
The bunny left her...
Swim suites, books
toys and an outfit!!


Saturday we went up to layton to have our easter with Marcus family! We had a blast, we had dinner, egg hunt and hung out and just hung out and talked!!! Then sunday we went to my parents house, the whole fam was there and we had a blast!! We had an egg hunt for the kids and then one for the adults.. My parents puts money in the adult eggs so we all find one "Golden egg" Then once everyone has one we have the option of trading... so we traded and then everyone opens the "GOLDEN EGG" to see who got the JACKPOT!  ... Marcus and I won 5 bucks each... Tiffany this year got the JACKPOT!!! 

Marcus got me an awesome basket this year... He spoils me all the time. I honestly has the BEST Husband in the world... In my basket this year i got... A swim suite, lotions, a shirt, some sweat shorts from victoria secret, and my favorite treats!! Thanks baby! I love you!! xoxo

Marcus for easter got some of his favorite shirts  that were well needed!! Some neon stuff for his parties, and some yummy treats!!!  

It was so fun this year to have London, It makes holidays so fun!! I just cant wait till she is older and can actually understand whats going on. I hope you all had a wonderful easter!!


9 comments:

Kristin said...

How fun!! What an Easter! Your pic's are always so cute! Heidi I just love you, I don't want you to leave!! You are always so cute and fun, I just love you! Loves!

Jamie said...

sounds like a lovely easter! i love london's easter outfit, so darling...as always : )

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

such fun pics heidi ho! I love London's dress and ofcourse every outfit has a matching bow! give me a call so we can catch up

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

Looks like fun! London seemed to love her basket!

The Lichtie Family said...

I love her little Easter dress! She is so cute, I just want to squeeze her cheeks! Holidays are so fun with kids - and it's fun to spoil them too!

Heidi said...

She's getting some chubs! How cute. Glad you are so happy.

Welch TLC said...

Heidi Ho - ok so we can't get enough of London either so keep posting baby. She is a doll - I am so happy to see you had a great holiday and good times at the Welch easter egg hunt. I heard you may come to visit, that would be awesome. Keep me posted
Laura

Katie Corbridge said...

Heidi-
I went to get my hair done for the first time at Evolve salon by Caroline Bybee and apparently I was sitting at your booth too! I recognized the picture there of you and your husband! What a great salon too! I didn't realize you did hair!

Megan Andersen said...

I'm way jealeous of the treats that the bunny brought for you! so glad you all had a joyful Easter!!