6.10.2009

7 Months Old!!


Dear London...

Your 7 Months old. I LOVE watching you grow and watching your personality develop. You have not mastered crawling yet, but you are working hard on it, you roll all over the place, you sit and play with your toys and make LOTS of noise which is music to our ears. You are doing so good at eating baby food. You have just moved to a 4 hr feeding and you are going to bed awake and putting your self to sleep with our crying... well for the most part! You are such a happy baby!! You have NO teeth yet but i feel like the day is around the corner. You are covered in drool all day every day!! You are a true joy to have around always!! Your like my shadow where ever i go you come too!! ... i wouldnt have it any other way!! At 7 months your weighing in at 19.1 lbs  I LOVE your chubbs!! Your getting so big, strong  and chubbier by the day!! 

London THANK YOU THANK YOU for being such a great reminder to your dad and I of what is truly important in life. You have changed us into a Mommy and Daddy and we have loved every minute of it. Thank you for being such a good baby, for being my best friend, for making me laugh and putting a smile on my face everyday!! I LOVE YOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!
How can you not love her!!!

8 comments:

TEISHA said...

She is SOOOOO cute!

Kristin said...

Oh My goodness!!! She is so cute! I love the post it brought tears to my eyes. You are truely a great MOMMY!

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

Look at that smile! Seven months is such a fun age, and she is such a cutie!

An average mom named rachel said...

you forgot to mention that she is the most photogenic 7 month old baby ever!

TEISHA said...

So I always love the pictures of London's bows and I found this lady and thought you would love her stuff. Her blog is duchessbabyco.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

you are THE cutest mom heidi, seriously! and what a darling little girl you have! : )

The Lichtie Family said...

Oh my heck, I just want to munch on her cheeks! That was so fun running into you the other day. Hope you're loving the new house!

Megan Andersen said...

That is one dang cute shadow you have there!