7.05.2009

Summer fun!

THE OUTLAWS
This summer my family put together a softball team called the OUT LAWS!
It has been so much fun! We are NOT in last place but i cant say we are not far from it!! 
I think we have won 2 game!! 
Better then i thought not going to lie!




The Lake! 
We have been to the lake a few time with some family and friends...




Our stay - cation...
We went out to day break and played at the beach,
We had a blast!!
London may have ate some dirt for the 1st time.. opps! 






London LOVES the water.
We love to go swimming when daddy gets home from work!!

ZOO!
Cant get enough of the zoo. 






Love bug!! 

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness she is getting so big! Looks like you guys have been busy having a blast this summer!! Can you belive its July?? Time flys when your having fun!! You look so cute in your suits! I love the black and white one! Have fun!

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

first of all I can not believe how much you look like your beautiful mother!!! I still can't tell in that pick which one of you it is... I am always guessing!! Cute pics, we NEED TO PLAY!!!

TNTWilliams said...

I love our summer days. "Summertime and the livin' is easy"!!

Megan Andersen said...

Now that is one cute beach babe! Glad to see you guys are livin' up your summer days!!

Kristen and Garrett Halligan said...

I love it that you have such a chunky baby and your so tiny! So cute! PS I got one of those tummy things so we need to play so I can give you yours back! Call us!