12.27.2009

Dec 2009

This is the best  time of the year!
I have really enjoyed spending time with 
our families!!! 
And reflecting on the true meaning of
Christmas!!

This month has been BUSY BUSY BUSY...

* Many christmas parties
* Seeing the lights at temple square
* progressive dinner with the welch side of the famiy
* Shopping
*Delivering christmas gifts
*Playing in the snow
* relaxing
* Laughing
*staying up way late!!
* Hanging out with my family a lot.. getting as much quality time in with trent and lar while they are here!! 
*festival of trees
* Riding the little pit bike in my parents back yard!
*celebrating birthdays!
*watching cole man act out buzz 
*Date nights with friends and with marcus! (i have missed those!)
* and  Just getting ready for christmas in general. A long with many other fun activities!!

London is so fun!! I am loving this stage! She is getting more excited about things, toys, people... she makes me laugh so much!! i just cant get enough of her. For christmas our  house looked like a jungle gym! She go so spoiled with toys and clothes for everything (THANK YOU)
I truly loved christmas this year..... having a kid makes it so much more fun!!! 

I have also has time to reflect on the savior and to really feel the true meaning of christmas. I have been humble! Each year at this time i get humbled and i get " re- grouped" and i  am so thank full for that!!! 




1 comment:

TNTWilliams said...

Cutest post ever! Thanks for being so good at taking pictures lately...I need to do the same. IT was fun to see some of our fun times we have had the last couple of weeks.