3.03.2010

GOLD GOLD GOLD.... TORAH TAKES THE GOLD!!!

What a trip!!!
A trip to always remember!!!

My sister in law Torah Bright was able to go to the Olympics and compete in the women's halfpipe. We were there to support her and to see her perform ... the performance that took the gold medal! What an experience!! The spirit at the olympics is something you can't explain! Its 100 x's better when you know someone there who is competing! The day of the event was a long day... we left the house at 9 and didn't home till about mid night. It was the best day!! Torah did fabulous!! I am so great full that i was able to go and share this experience with her and my family. I want to say thank you to my hubby for letting me go... and keeping London while i went!! Thanks babe.. love ya!! Here are some pics ... there's a lot!

2 comments:

The Turners said...

Seriously, that was the coolest part of the Olympics!! I loved watching how awesome she was and even catching a glimpse of you and your family! We are so happy she did so great! And, I think it was so awesome that you were able to be there!

Megan Andersen said...

What a chance of a lifetime! Such fun pictures to have!! And of course the memories!!!