5.26.2011

We are ready!!

Welcome to Jaxx's Room!
There are a few more things to do but you get the idea!!!


These will be filled when we get some picture of him....
I kept his room really simple.

Jaxx can come any time now. I am ready to meet him and love him. I went to the Dr today and i am already a 2. We also did an ultrasound to see how big he is... He is measuring about 6 lbs 9 oz. so we will see what he weighs when he gets here. So any time this little man wants to join our family we will welcome him with open arms. I cant complain. I have felt pretty good all along. I have reached my "Done" point.
Things i am looking forward too...
* Meeting Jaxx for the 1st time
* seeing Marcus with Jaxx
* London meeting her little brother
*To not be uncomfortable anymore
* to be able to sleep on my tummy
* the smell of a new baby
*having another child join our family
And many more....

Jaxx We are ready for you!!! Your rooms is done, Your clothes are washed, Your car seat is clean. Come join our family. We are so excited to love on you!!!!


5 comments:

Ryan and Alicia said...

Heidi, I love the room! The lime green accents to the neutral room are my fave! Very chic. Can't wait to see this little man. Good luck!

Lisa and Oliver said...

His room is fantastic, very chic- I love it! I hope you are feeling well, he's almost here!!

Katy said...

Hey Heidi, your blog is adorable!!! and that baby room is to die for.

timbo said...

what a heart-warming story, and so well written. i pray your lives will be long and (what seems to already be) loving and happy. i didnt believe such things still existed in our twisted world anymore. how jealous am i!!!!
enjoy every second as i`m sure you will

Sherii said...

I love your decorating style. The actual Jacks piece in Jack's room...too cute!! Great photos, too! What camera do you use?
I am just learning to blog. Drop by my blog.