6.09.2011

Meet Jaxx!

Jaxx Wing.


He joined our family June 5 2011. He joined our family 3 weeks early. I was only 37 weeks along. My due date was June 24th.
The story of Jaxx man....
I started to feel a few contractions through out saturday but really didnt think anything of it! I went to bed and woke up with strong contractions about 6 or so. They were still like ten min apart. I tried to go back to sleep and wait it out a little more. But i could not sleep. So i called my mom at 9 and asked her if i could bring London over cause i think i need to go to the hospital. I got everything ready and we were out the door by 930. By that time my contractions were 2-4 min apart. I was not a happy girl at this point. We dropped Lo off and off we went. We got to the hospital go checked in about 10 AM and was informed that i was already a 5+. I told them i wanted my drugs, 10 min later he was there giving me the good stuff. At that point i was a 7. I was going fast. Which i knew i would. I did with London. so by 1125 i was ready to push. Pushed 3 times and he was here!!! Jaxx weighed 6lbs. And 20 in' long. A skinny boy!! We couldnt be happier! He is a pure JOY!!! Im so great full for a healthy little boy!!! He is a true blessing to our family!!

London has been SO cute with him. She always wants to hold him and give him kisses. She is so cute. I love watching them together. I hope it all continues to go as well as it has been. Jaxx is a good eater, sleeper the whole 9 yards. Life has changed for sure, but for the best!! Marcus cant get enough of Jaxx.

6 comments:

Andrea Harper said...

Congrats Heidi, he is adorable!!

Alison said...

congrats heidi!! he is so sweet! glad you made it to the hospital in time, you were cutting it close!!!

Ashli Paynter said...

SO Cute! Congrats!

Lori said...

Congratulations Heidi and Marcus! He's adorable!!

Lisa and Oliver said...

He seriously is so precious!

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

so stinking cute!! eat him up:) you're a champ... 7+ I would have passed out on the way LOL I'm a wuss