1.14.2009

1 year down....




On Monday Marcus and I celebrated are one year anniversary!! In one year a lot has happened!! I have to say it was a mighty good year!! I married my best friend who i love so very much! I have the best Husband ever. He is so thoughtful, caring, sweet, FUNNY!!!, giving, has a strong testimony of the gospel, he an amazing DADDY!!, he does everything and anything for me and his baby girl. I am so great full for him and for all he does for our little family!! All i have to say is i am the luckiest girl ever to have Marcus as my husband!!! I love you toots! 

So for our anniversary he took the day off and we had some one on one time. We dropped London off to my sister Tenille in the morning (this was the 1st time leaving her for a long period of time :() and off we went!! We headed up to Ogden to do the in door skydiving. which was a BLAST!!! After that we went to fat cats bowled a game... ask who won... That's right I did!!! We went and bummed around for a little bit, we went to dinner at Texas roadhouse! YUMMY!! By this time it was about 530 so we headed to my moms house who had picked London up after work and went and got my little girl!! It was a BLAST to have time with my hubby! By i sure did miss my little one! She was a good girl though all day she the best baby ever!!! Thanks for letting Mommy and Daddy have some time together!! 

My happy little cup cake
Marcus skydiving 
Me and the instructor doing some tricks!! 

This was a blast!! Thanks babe for such a fun day!! I love you!

8 comments:

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

hahahah these pics are hilarious!!! cracked me up... aren't you up alittle early in UT?? :) JK I know how that goes with the little ones. What happened to skiing?? anyways... looks like good times! what an exciting year you had! XOXO

The Brown Family said...

Congrats on your 1 year mark!! Looks like a really fun day! You did have a really big year :o)
London is SO dang cute!

Kristin said...

congrats guys!!! How fun! You do have such a cute husband and I just loved his sweet testimony. Your just the cutest...can't wait to hang out over evan's wedding.

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

How fun!! I want to go and do that. It looked like a good day, happy anniversary!

Texas Welch's said...

Congrats!!! I am glad you guys got some alone time!!!! It is important to have that time with little ones around.

Megan Andersen said...

Happy Anniversary! It's awesome to hear that it keeps getting better & better for you!!

Calli Hayman said...

London is so cute Heidi! Congrats on your one year mark- wait til you hit two! Time seriously flys by!

Welch TLC said...

Congrats love birds! I think it is fitting that two love birds went flying for their anniversary. What a cool idea! Looks like a blast. Ok so London is the cutest most beautiful and I can not believe how much she is growning up. Trent and I only knew here as sleepy baby London. It is so great to see her awake, her personality is going to light up everyone's life you can tell. We especially love the photo with Daddy the DJ, that is precious. We love you and hope all is well. Take care and give London and Marcus bigs hugs and kisses for us.