5.20.2009

6 Months already...



My little London is now 6 months 
 Where does the time go? 
London is my pride and Joy.
Your smiles make me smile!!
I Love you with all my heart! Your the BEST little girl!!
When your daddy gets home the 1st thing you do in Smile and get so excited!
Your daddy Loves you!!
Your his little sugs!!



Height: 27.5 in' 95%
Weight: 17.4 lbs 75th
Oh how i love to watch you grow. You are sitting up like a champ, you roll like crazy, you love to talk to mommy and daddy! You love any toy you can grab and put in your mouth. Thank you for being such a good baby. We love you so much!!! 


Our Sweet little London!! 


London and Jaiden, This is Londons Boy friend. We hang out with him and his parents all the time. Jaiden wanted to say ... Whats up?? They have so much fun together!! 

we went to the zoo this past week it was so fun, London loved seeing the animals!



London loves her LOVE BEAR!! She has to sleep with it every  night!!
London remember that we love you so much!!! xoxoxo

8 comments:

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

I love that pic of london and Jaiden! So funny! I want to see pics of your house!

Jamie said...

she is darling!

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

she is adorable... I could just squeeze her!

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

Heidi ho she is so dang cute!! I can't wait to see her, only a few more weeks...

Kristin said...

She changes every time I see her! She is so adorable!

The Lichtie Family said...

Time goes by so fast, doesn't it? I love that 6 month stage...but I guess they are all great. She's a doll!

Megan Andersen said...

ADORABLE is all I have to say!

I am switching my blog to private--so will you drop by & leave me your email. Thanks Doll!!

The Turners said...

so cute...she is getting prettier with every picture!! i cant believe she is already 6 months! crazy...they get so big so fast.
we love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!