1.30.2010

We HEART TORAH BRIGHT!!!


The Olympics are almost here!!! Yeah!!! Can't wait!
 Because I have the privilege of going!!

Of course we're prejudice for the halfpipe women's event. That's Torah in the pictures below. Torah Bright is from Australia...and won 5th in the last Olympics, and gold in last year's Winter X Games. To say the least she is amazing!! Torah actually withdrew from the competition (which is the last big hurrah before the Olympics in Vancouver) because she has recently sustained several concussions.



She's probably one of the most photographed women's snowboarders in the world and has her own line at Roxy....which is a wonderful outdoor line of clothing.
And she's amazingly nice. She is so giving, loving and so caring!!! We just love her!!! We are so excited to have her be part of our crazy Family!! 

I am so excited to be able to go to the olympics and cheer her on.... if you are watching it.... You all better cheer her on!!
She wont let you down!! 
I just want to give her a shout out and wish her
GOOD LUCK!! xoxo 

6 comments:

caseyandmelody said...

I can't tell you HOW EXCITED we are too! I soooooooo wish I could go. Casey's still on the fence since he'd have to go without me. But we'll see. We heard about the concussions last night (on Yahoo news)...we got SOOOO worried. give her our love!

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

I think it's kind of cool having a fellow Aussie being cheered on by a bunch of Americans at the Olympics. I'll be right there cheering her on. Your right she is super nice! Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi!!!!! -Elle

The Turners said...

Go Torah! I'm so excited for the Olympics... and totally jealous you are goin haha but that rocks! You will have to take tons of pictures!

Megan Andersen said...

WOW! What an opportunity!! I will be rootin' for her!!!

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

this is so fun and exciting!!! wish her our luck and we'll for sure be cheering her on. Have so much fun Ho!

Ryan and Alicia said...

How cool! I bet you guys are having a blast! Have fun.