2.23.2010

A mind of her own!!

London has a mind of her own.
It has to be her way or no way!!
So lately she LOVES to have her " pretties"
(a.k.a Necklaces)
Not just one... like 10!!!
She is all girl and i love it!!!!
She also likes to have her Pj's on,
Just not zipped up!
I will zip'em she will unzip'em!
She cracks us up!!!


The other morning i heard her in her room, so I go in to get her... come to find out somehow she had taken off her diaper ... So lets just say i had a BIG mess to clean up!! I don't know how she figures it out but she did!! She is always surprising us!!

2 comments:

Kristen and Garrett Halligan said...

Too cute! I love how she unzips her pjs, so adorable!

Rachael said...

Hey Heidi! It's Rachael White. I finally found your blog. London is so cute! That is so funny about unzipping her pjs! Sounds like you are doing well. We miss having you in the ward.